Matt and Rich are just itching to tell you all about BitTitan’s latest solution update and managed services vision; a detachable workstation from HP that may or may not have a reason for being; the long-awaited return of Microsoft’s Intellimouse; the just announced debut of the new Surface Precision Mouse; a thin, fast, stylish notebook from ASUS; and some recently published research from CompTIA about SaaS channel partners.
Not enough? How about some solid gold, can’t miss suggestions on how to make money partnering with insurance brokers and launching a MSSPMHSP practice. Trust us, it’ll all make sense when you listen.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 060
Title: Welcome to the Uber Uber MSSPMHSP Insurance Era
File size: 47.6MB
Regulars: Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- BitTitan Adds Process Automation and Benchmarking to MSPComplete
- BitTitan Urges MSPs to Get Modern
- HP Ships Detachable Workstation for Creative Professionals
- Microsoft Teases Intellimouse Return
- Make Reduced Insurance Premiums Part of Your Security Sales Pitch
- ASUSPRO B9440: Thin, Fast, and Stylish
- CompTIA research on the SaaS Channel
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Radio Shack Mouse Cleaning Kit
- Matt's tech pick: Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come