Freshly returned from vacation, Rich is tanned, rested, and ready, not to mention back on the show to discuss news from Webroot, ADTRAN, and Epson with Matt. Your two hosts then dive into some highlights from ChannelPro’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards, some vertical solution insights from Ingram Micro, and some lesser-known but valuable business metrics for MSPs.
All of that is followed by a thought-provoking interview with Neal Bradbury of Intronis on the state of the North American managed services market and preceded by a speculative, conspiratorial thought or two from Rich about where all of the recent stories involving data protection vendor eFolder might be headed. If you’re like him, you’ll want to wear a tinfoil hat while listening to that part of the podcast to ward off the mind control rays from Planet Zeebs. Whatever that is.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 056
Title: Plan 9 from Planet Zeebs
File size: 45.9MB
Regulars: Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Webroot Acquires Securecast to Enter Security Awareness Training Market
- ADTRAN Adds Comprehensive Firewall Solution to ProCloud Managed Service Family
- Epson Introduces New PowerLite 1200-Series Wireless and Portable Projectors
- The ChannelPro 2017 Readers' Choice Awards
- Ingram Micro to Resellers: Go Vertical
- Metrics That Matter
- Intronis North American Managed Services Market Study
- One Hour Marketing: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Simple Effective Marketing, by Herman Pool (not "One Minute Marketing," like that dingbat Rich said during the show, btw)
- Joel Zaidspiner playing arcade games with Herman Pool
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum pick: D-Link DWL810+
- Matt's tech pick: TRENDnet TEW-647GA
- ChannelPro 2017 All-Star Awards Nomination form
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come