After a quick look at the week’s top headlines, Rich shares some thoughts about his visit last week to the annual meeting of managed services co-op The 20 and Matt shares some thoughts of his own about why QWERTY keyboards are likely to remain the preferred means of getting text into computers indefinitely.
That’s followed by a visit to a venerable IBM keyboard from years gone by in Matt’s tech museum, a quick peek at a “clicky but quiet” present day keyboard from CHERRY, and a discussion of how cultivating application development skills can help channel pros strengthen margins and differentiate themselves from a sea of indistinguishable cloud resellers.
Somewhere in there, Rich suggests an absolutely brilliant new name for an artificial intelligence solution too. Trademark it fast before he does!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 053
Title: An AI Named Smartypants
File size: 41.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- eFolder Appoints Matt Nachtrab CEO
- dinCloud Introduces New Quality Assurance Virtual Robot
- Let Your Fingers Do the Talking
- Application Development for Fun and (Mostly) Profit
- Voice of the Vendor: Microsoft's New Partner Strategy
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum pick: IBM Model M keyboard
- Matt's tech pick: CHERRY MX Board Silent keyboard
- Rich's ICYMI preview