Is Matt STILL getting over that cold? Yes, though just barely and not enough to prevent him from joining the conversation about BitTitan’s new managed services automation release, Autotask’s new fixed-rate BDR pricing, and the margin opportunities in custom digital signage.
There’s also an interview with Adam Attanasio of ImagIT, which provides outsourced tech help to MSPs, a look at Matt’s favorite travel routers old and new, and an overview of the (count ‘em!) 54 new A3 printers HP introduced this week that exposes just how poorly the ChannelPro Weekly crew understands what the heck an A3 printer is.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 039
Title: Ex"SKUs" me, HP
File size: 36.5MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- BitTitan Updates and Expands MSPComplete Automation Platform
- HP Releases 54 A3 Multifunction Printers with Embedded Security
- Autotask Announces Backup Solution Partner Program
- Two Minute Drill: Mailprotector
- 60 Second Guru: Do You Know Your Effective Hourly Rate?
- Custom Digital Signage Systems Pay Off
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: NETGEAR WGR101 Travel Router
- Matt's Tech Pick: TP-LINK TL-MR3020 and TL-WR802N
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview