Still struggling to recuperate from the cold he was just coming down with a week ago, ChannelPro Weekly’s Matt Whitlock joins co-hosts Cecilia Galvin and Rich Freeman for some free-wheeling discussion of Xerox’s big new product launch, Samsung’s bold move to turn its brand new Galaxy S8 smartphone into a desktop productivity tool, and SonicWall’s impressively brisk partner program growth.
That’s followed by a look at tax season phishing scams your clients could be falling for as you read this, a broader survey of the security landscape with Neal Bradbury of Intronis and Ian Trump of SolarWinds, a visit with a VCR peripheral from Matt’s tech museum that only people old enough to know what a VCR is will recall, and more Note 7-on-fire jokes than the team at Samsung probably appreciates. Another red hot show!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 038
Title: Is That a Fire in your Pocket?
File size: 36.5MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Xerox Launches Giant Salvo of Printers and MFPs for Small Workgroups and Up
- Samsung Partners with VMware to Turn Galaxy S8 Into a Productivity Tool
- SonicWall Rolls Out New Training Service and Marketing Campaigns
- 4 Tips for Avoiding Tax Season Phishing Scams
- Legendary Con Man and Security Consultant Headlines ASCII Group Conference
- CompTIA AMM Wrap-Up Part 3: Picking Up the Pace on Security
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: VCR Plus+
- Matt's Tech Pick: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview