The ChannelPro team is back home from Atlanta and back in podcasting action! This week, Matt, Cecilia, and Rich recap last week’s ChannelPro SMB Forum event, discuss some of the underappreciated solutions from our 2017 Vendors on the Vanguard list, and check in on the latest news from Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Datto. Then Matt offers up his take on Microsoft’s decision to use ARM-based servers in its cloud data centers and explains why cool-looking mice and can be money-making peripherals for anyone who sells PCs.
Don’t miss Rich’s interview with up-and-coming security vendor Carvir either, or our nostalgic return to the (very) early days of caller ID in our weekly visit to Matt’s tech museum. It’ll have you breaking out those parachute pants in the back of your closet for sure!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 035
Title: Things You Put Your Hands On
File size: 39.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Scenes from the ChannelPro SMB Forum 2017 - Atlanta
- Meet the 2017 ChannelPro Vendors on the Vanguard
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Buys Nimble Storage
- Datto Rolls Out New Global Partner Program
- Microsoft Commits to Using ARM Servers in its Cloud Data Centers
- The Perfect Mouse for Every Hand
- 60 Second Guru: Know your Sales Math
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Bell Atlantic Caller ID
- Matt's Tech Pick: Yealink T48G-Skype for Business Edition IP desk phone
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview