Recorded on-site in Atlanta a day before our first live event of the year by a harried band of hosts, the somewhat abbreviated but reliably informative 34th episode of ChannelPro Weekly features discussions of what’s next for resellers now that Tech Data has completed its acquisition of Avnet Technology Solutions, an interesting new solution from Nimble Storage, and common myths about offering managed print services.
You’ll also hear the one and only Joel Zaidspiner interview Datto CEO Austin McChord about the vendor’s new networking solution and learn why a new Sennheiser USB headset is Matt’s tech pick of the week. Last but not least, we'll tell you what not to order at a Waffle House. Bonus!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 034
Title: Waffles and Bags of Cash
File size: 25.8MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Tech Data Closes Acquisition of Avnet Technology Solutions
- Nimble Introduces Cross-Cloud Block Storage Service
- Debunking 3 Myths of Managed Print Services
- Datto CEO: We’re Still All About Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Tech Pick: Sennheiser SC 30 USB CTRL
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview