Join the ChannelPro Weekly crew for a fresh batch of news and views from the world of SMB technology. In this episode, Matt, Cecilia, and Rich discuss two new next-generation security solutions that smaller businesses can actually afford, a cool new gaming laptop from Razer, and the first chatbot service specifically designed to help MSPs and other IT service providers automate their help desk.
That's followed by a discussion of obstacles and opportunities in IT-telco channel convergence, an interview with Jason King of ADTRAN about that company's managed networking service, a nostalgic look at a classic Ericcson cell phone from Matt's museum, and an admiring introduction to Logitech's pricey but premium new 4K webcam. You'll even learn about Matt's favorite lunch and the buttons on Rich's T-shirt. A complete show if there ever was one!
Don't forget about our continuing giveaway contest too. Just use the hashtag #channelproweekly in the next week on Twitter or Facebook for a shot at winning a scorchin' hot Linksys AC2600 gigabit router. We'll reveal the lucky winner during next week's show.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 032
Title: SupportBots and Gypsies
File size: 40.1MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- 6 Cool Security Products from the 2017 RSA Conference
- Razer Updates Blade Gaming Laptop
- SupportBots Launches AI-Driven Customer Support for MSPs
- Cashing in on IT Telco Convergence
- Jason King of ADTRAN on that company's ProCloud managed networking solution
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Sony Ericcson S710a
- Matt's Tech Pick: Logitech 4K Pro Webcam
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview