Matt, Cecilia, and Rich are on hand to discuss the Big M&A Crunch, HP going from 300 to 500 pound printer gorilla, loss prevention for SMBs, Pogoplug Cloud shuting down, and much more!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 025
Title: As Seen on TV
File size: 49.9MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Is an M&A Crunch Coming?
- Tech Data Purchases Avnet’s Technology Solutions Group
- HP Buys Samsung’s Printer Business, Previews New A3 Multifunction Printers
- Safetica Attempts to Bring DLP Within Range of SMBs
- Sayonara, Pogoplug Cloud...
- Interview: Dodi Glenn on how PC Matic makes more than "As Seen on TV" security software
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Mac Mini A1176
- Matt's Tech Pick: HP Elite Slice