ChannelPro Weekly #19 is here! This week Rich, Cecilia, and Matt discuss Sophos and its new encryption solution, Windows 10 Research from Spiceworks, the Hardware Hit Parade, and July's peer-to-peer story "Cloud or Bust." Also, Rich interviews Todd Schwartz from Skykick about their research into Office 365 market penetration, and a few other surprises, too! Download/subscribe and listen today!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 019
Title: Using Balloons for Cloud Migration
File size: 86.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Sophos Introduces Always-On Encryption Solution
- Spiceworks Says Windows 10 Adoption is Right on Track
- Hardware Hit Parade
- Cloud or Bust
- Interview: Todd Schwartz of SkyKick on the company's recent, and interesting, research into Office 365 market penetration.
- Where's Joel?
- Interview: Drew Lydecker of AVANT Communications on their news with Acronis and general market strategy.
- Matt's Museum Pick: SmartMedia Card
- Matt's Tech Pick: Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB HD
- ICYMI/What’s Up This Week preview