After a short hiatus to take a little R & R, Rich is back in full force on this week's episode of ChannelPro Weekly. Cecilia, Rich and Matt discuss HPE's latest big bet on Docker and Lenovo's partnership with Cloudian on an all-new software-defined storage appliance, 6 steps to prevent hackers from taking advantage of your system's biggest vulnerability, a new whitepaper on selling MS SQL Server 2016, supporting customers in the cloud, digital signage, and much more! Plus, Rich talks with Matthew Keonig from Rapid Fire Tools abotu their new Detector solution, and Matt has new hardware and museum picks! Download, subscribe, and listen now!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 013
Title: Erotic or Erratic?
File size: 69.6MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- HPE bets big on Docker
- Lenovo bets big on software-defined storage
- 6 Steps to Prevent Hackers from Attacking Your Systems’ Biggest Vulnerability
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: A Selling Guide for the New and Improved Database Management System
- Supporting SMB Customers in the Cloud
- See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me: Digital Signage Fights to Be Noticed
- Interview with Matthew Keonig of RapidFire Tools on their new Detector solution
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: RAMBUS RDRAM
- Matt's Tech Pick: Fluke LinkRunner AT2000 Network Auto Tester