Making the Most of QuickBooks in an I.T. Service Business
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
QuickBooks is QuickBooks, right?
Well . . .
QuickBooks has to be set up right. Then it has to be used right. Then you need to have specific processes for the kinds of things you do in YOUR business. QuickBooks has some great interview-based setup parameters that differentiate between a "service" business and a storefront.
But QuickBooks does NOT have a configuration setting tailored specifically for a technology consulting business! There is no "MSP" option when you install QuickBooks.
In this class, Rayanne walks you through several processes that are geared toward the kind of business you run.
This class provides unique content from unique teacher! Rayanne is a managed service provider from Tampa, FL. She is also an accountant and an Intuit certified ProAdvisor. In addition to her MSP business, Rayanne helps I.T. consultants to take control of their finances and understand their own business at a deeper level
Topics for this class include:
- How to track and claim a credit for sales tax paid to vendors on products for resale
- Maintaining HAAS equipment and recording income and expense properly
- Tracking direct labor and overhead payroll expenses
- Creating and maintaining a purchase order system
- Managing customer deposits, retainer payments, and unearned revenue
- Action plans for success
. . . and More!
Delivered by Raynne Buchianico, Financial Coach and QuickBooks Advisor. Rayanne has been an MSP - managed service provider - for many years and advises MSPs on how to get the most out of their QuickBooks and PSA integrations.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five webinar calls (50-60 minutes each)
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time