We hear these comments all the time:
- Our revenues are flat
- We have too much to do, we don’t have time to build a sales organization
- I am frustrated with my sales team, do I have the right team?
- I have a problem growing sales profitably
- My pipeline is full, but nothing is closing I don’t think my compensation plan is working
- I am unsure what metrics to use to measure sales effectiveness
- We seem to react to every opportunity
- I work harder than everyone
If you relate to any of these comments then SLAMMED! Sales Management Boot Camp may be for you. We start September 22, 2017
Sales management is one of the most rewarding jobs in business when you know what to do and how to do it. This is what Sales Manager Bootcamp is all about. Taught by sales management guru Ken Thoreson (one of the world's foremost sales leadership coaches), you will get everything you need to crush it in your new role.
You will attend eight live, virtual sessions with Ken in a small group setting (all sessions are recorded), in addition, you'll have access to
- More than thirty self-directed video learning modules
- Sales Management Tools, Best Practice Guides
- Discussion forums where you can share best practices with Ken and other participants
- Live chat room where you can interact with Ken
- Ken will also be available for limited one to one coaching
- Plus you'll get all four books in Ken's Sales Management Guru series including Slammed! For the New Sales Manager
In the course you'll learn:
- Important time management strategies for sales leaders
- How to recruit, interview, and hire top talent
- How to motivate your sales team
- How to build and lead a high-performance sales culture
- Compensation and incentive strategies
- Coaching and training strategies for improving performance
- How to effectively onboard new sales reps
- How to evaluate your team and plan for the future
- Pipeline management strategies
- Creating Sales Management business planning strategies
- How to build and create accountability
- How to monitor leading indicators
- How to manage and leverage sales dashboards
- How to use Salesperson Business Plans to lead a self-managed team
- And continued access to all training material in the program for twelve full months
If you are new to sales leadership or never attended a sales management course this is a opportunity you must not miss. It is a rare opportunity to learn from one to the greatest sales management minds of all time. To ensure that participants get full attention class size is limited to 15 participants.
Enroll now to get instant access to pre-work and initial training videos. For questions please give us a call at 1-844-447-3737.
To enroll, click here.
What others say about their experience at Jammed! Sales Management Boot Camp:
“Ken Thoreson’s Sales Management Training course is perfect for either the first time or the experienced sales manager. He covers a tremendous amount of valuable content in an easy-to-use, online format. I can’t wait to begin
implementing some of his ideas.”
Director of Sales
Cloud-based Saas Solutions Provider
As a Sales Manager who is also new to sales, I’ve found the Slammed course invaluable. The experience, knowledge and documentation that is shared
has been incredibly helpful. In a short period of time I’ve managed to successfully conclude annual remuneration conversations and
set our Sales plan for the coming financial year.
IT Tech Organization, New Zealand
“Wow! In 8 short weeks, Ken Thoreson provided a strong foundation in sales management. The lessons learned in Slammed! Sales Management Boot Camp are essential to any new sales manager. I strongly recommend this course for anyone who is looking to transform into the best sales manager and coach possible to lead a sales team!”
Healthcare Software Company, US