ZOTAC International, a manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards, mini-PCs, and accessories, has released the GeForce GTX 780 Ti gaming graphics card with NVIDIA GSYNC and GeForce ShadowPlay technology.
"PC gaming always raises the bar when it comes to visuals and features. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 780 Ti is engineered to take advantage of the latest game-ready technologies such as NVIDIA GSYNC and GeForce ShadowPlay and output stunning visuals and unmatched realism with TXAA and PhysX technologies," says Carsten Berger, senior director, ZOTAC International.
NVIDIA GSYNC technology enables gamers to connect the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 780 Ti to supported GSYNC monitors. GeForce ShadowPlay technology takes advantage of onboard video processing on the graphics card to capture and save users' gaming moments automatically. The graphics card can also drive the latest 4K displays or multiple monitors at HD resolutions (2560x1600) with NVIDIA Surround technology.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
- Engine Clock: Speed 876 MHz (base) and 928 MHz (boost)
- Processor Cores: 2,880
- Shader Clock: N/A
- Memory Clock: Speed 7000 MHz
- Memory: 3GB GDDR5
- Memory interface: 384-bit
- Display Outputs: 2 x DL-DVI, DisplayPort, HDMI
- HDCP: Yes
- Cooling: Dual-Slot cooler
- DirectX version: DirectX 11.2 (feature level 11_0)
- Other hardware features: Hardware accelerated Blu-ray 3D ready
- Software Features: Hardware Video Decode Acceleration Technology, NVIDIA CUDA technology, NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology, NVIDIA Adaptive VerticalSync technology, NVIDIA Surround ready, OpenGL 4.4, NVIDIA GSYNC ready, NVIDIA GeForce ShadowPlay
- Windows Capability: Windows 7/8 ready