The TEW-812DRU creates a gigabit wireless network with two wireless bands (a 1.3 Gbps Wireless AC band and a 450 Mbps Wireless N band) to connect everyday wireless devices like tablets, smart phones, and computers.
The TEW-812DRU is designed to handle multiple HD streams in a busy connected home or small office. Multiple User MIMO technology enables the router to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously, producing a performance boost.
Administrators can Plug in a USB flash or network attached storage drive to enable the sharing of HD videos and music across the network. Gigabit ports on the back of the router maintain high-speed wired connections. Create a secure isolated guest network for guest Internet access.
Beamforming technology directs the strongest signal to each connected device. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. Manage access to websites and file types with advanced access controls.
The dual band wireless router features:
- Gigabit Wireless - Next generation gigabit Wireless AC.
- Simultaneous Dual Band - 1.3 Gbps Wireless AC + 450 Mbps Wireless N.
- Whole-Home Coverage - Whole-home coverage gigabit wireless.
- One Touch Connection - Connect to the router at the touch of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button.
- Guest Network Access - Create an isolated network for guest Internet access Parental Control and control access to specific websites or types of content.
- USB Share Port - Share content from a USB storage device across you wireless network.
- Gigabit Wired - Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance network connections.
The AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Router (model TEW-812DRU) carries a MSRP of $229.99. It is available late January 2013.