Thermaltake has released two new micro PC cases - the Thermaltake Urban S1 and Urban SD1. Both micro cases are designed for building compact high-performance systems with Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboards.
Urban S1 Micro Case
- Exterior Design: The Urban SI Micro Case features a metal-brushed front door panel, a perforated side panel to mask the extrusive drive devices, and a blue LED indicator on the front top. It also includes Two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports at the front-bottom panel, a HD microphone, and headset jacks.
- Ventilation: The Urban S1 Micro Case includes one pre-installed 80mm rear fan with removable filters for system ventilation, and pre-mounted hole for more ventilation options (120mm front fan optional).
- Expansion and Support: The two 5.25-inch and six 3.5-inch drive bays design (1x hidden device compatible with 2.5-inch HDD and SDD) are built to fulfill storage expanding capacity. Urban S1 contains room for standard CPU cooler, 4 PCI extension slots at the back for graphic cards, add-on, and support for special devices.
- Exterior Design: Like the Urban SI Micro Case, the Urban SDI Micro Case features a metal-brushed front door panel, a perforated side panel, and a blue LED indicator on the front top.
- Modular Concept: A customizable 5.25-inch and 3.5-inch drive bay feature enables users to interchange the 3.5-inch hard-drive cages to suit one's need, and removing the 5.25-inch and 3.5-inch drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advanced cooling performance or liquid system build.
- Unique Design: Retractable motherboard tray enables total access for installing and upgrading motherboards, CPU cooler, RAM, and VGA.
- Ventilation: Standard equipped 1 x front 90mm turbo fan and 2 x rear 60mm fans are to help on system ventilation. Ventilated PCI bracket and ventilation holes allow for efficient air flow and help to cool high-end graphic card.
- Installation: 2 + 4 modular drive bays allow users to assemble and expand easily when all the drive bays have been removed. Additionally, the 3.5-inch HDD and 2.5-inch tool-free drive bay minimize the hassles of installing HDD devices.
- Additional Features: The Urban SDI micro case supports up to 140mm radiator liquid cooling system (cooling extension bracket included) and high-end graphics cards measuring up to 13.7 inches. There is also one large CPU cutout and two retained holes to support advanced liquid cooling system and cable management.