The new Counter Logic Gaming DeathAdder, released by Razer, is a limited edition team-branded gaming mouse that offers a combination of comfort with its ergonomic form factor and gaming precision with a 6400 pdi optical sensor. The CLG DeathAdder is wrapped in an exclusive black and white finish, and the mouse scroll wheel and team logo are illuminated in white.
"We've updated CLG's favored weapon with new hardware and team colors based on specific player feedback, creating a mouse which fans and players alike around the world can be proud to wield," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO, and creative director.
The CLG Gaming Razer DeathAdder eSports gaming mouse retails for $79.99, and is available exclusively on Razerzone.com.
- 6400 dpi 4G optical sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
- Always-on mode
- 200 inches per second / 50 g acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approx size: 5 x 2.76 x 1.73 inches
- Weight: 0.23 lbs.