Join us as we go step-by-step taking Intel's latest Haswell-based NUC and turning it into the ultimate TV companion!
Stream media from the web, play music and video from a network, record TV, and even do some gaming (thanks to the improved Intel HD 5000 graphics).
This 4x4 mini PC can do things no single set-top box can do alone!
- What's new in Intel's 4th Generation Core i5 NUC (00:37)
- The Parts List - Everything You'll Need (02:07)
- Installing the SSD, Wireless Card, and Memory (05:10)
- Choosing the OS (07:56)
- Touring and Updating the NUC's UEFI (09:35)
- Media Suite 1: XBMC (http://www.xbmc.org) (11:44)
- Media Suite 2: Windows Media Center (13:16)
- Three Ways to Take Control (14:42)
- Gaming with the HD 5000 (19:23)
- Wrap up and Giveaway! (22:23)
- Intel® NUC Kit D54250WYK (http://intel.ly/1daf43P)
- Intel® 180GB 530 Series SSD (http://intel.ly/1gVKq3m)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth (http://intel.ly/18uY1Yg)
- Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) (http://bit.ly/Y71wz5)
- 6ft Power Cord (http://amzn.to/1aIXYcA)