Improve Your Managed Services Sales Outcomes!
LAST DAY OF LIVE STREAMING FRIDAY!
Join us for our Washington, DC Boot Camp Virtually!
Watch From Your IPhone, IPad, Tablet or Smartphone!
Here is Friday’s Live Streaming Schedule (all times are Eastern Standard Time):
Managed Services Sales Track Friday, 11/16/2012:
- 7:00AM EST “Train Your Sales Professionals and Sales Engineers to Close More Sales Faster as a Team”
- 7:30AM EST “How to Conduct and Internal SWOT Analysis and Develop Your Strategic Business Improvement Plan”
- 8:00AM EST “Configuring Your PSA Solution for Maximum Efficiency”
- 8:40AM EST “Introducing the NEW Sales Professional SWOT”
- 9:25AM EST “Managed Services Sales Professional Needs Analysis and Warm-up Role Play”
- 10:20AM EST “Managed Services Sales Professional Needs Analysis, Consultation Role Play”
- 11:10AM EST “Using Vertical Line of Business Applications to Find Business Pain and Resolutions”
- 1:00PM EST “Managed Services Sales Professional Value Priced Solutions Presentation”
- 1:30PM EST “Managed Services Sales Professional Proposal Presentation Role Play”
- 2:30PM EST “Building Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Vendor Partner Relationship”
- 3:00PM EST “Wrap-Up and Q&A”
See you in Washington, DC…Virtually!
You’ll need to log in with your MSP University or SPC International credentials, or create a Free Basic Membership to view live!
The post MSPU Managed Services Sales Training Streamed Live FRIDAY appeared first on MSPU Managed Services Blog.