AVG Technologies has developed an enhanced service module that now integrates AVG CloudCare Online Backup within the AVG Managed Workplace remote monitoring and management (RMM) tool for MSPs.
The new expanded AVG CloudCare Managed Workplace service module gives MSPs the ability to remotely monitor their customers' online backup procedures from within a single dashboard and proactively intercede where protection is missing or inadequate. In consequence, partners are able to manage a broader range of IT services through the same single pane of glass and ensure more of their systems are fully protected.
Features and benefits for MSPs of the new integrated AVG CloudCare Online Backup service module within AVG Managed Workplace include:
- Consolidated monitoring and management of AVG CloudCare Online Backup status, alerts, and reports from multiple customer accounts through a single pane of glass
- Provision of encrypted protection for customers' data against hardware failure, loss, or theft
- Automatic detection of AVG CloudCare agents on customer machines for integration of new customers with existing AVG services
- One-click management for creating automated backup schedules to the cloud or locally according to customer requirements
- Distinctive way of treating all data backed up the same in contrast to some solutions that charge a premium for backing up Microsoft Exchange or SQL servers
- Capacity to restore customer data from a single file to a whole directory, quickly, and easily
- Flexibility to automate time-consuming administration tasks, such as mass policy updates, using customizable scripts
- Unified pay-as-you-use billing and no per-device license fees
- Simple reporting to help view invoices, license summaries for paid, trial, deployed, or deleted services for all customers
"We have been working hard to bring together quickly all elements of the AVG business portfolio so that MSPs can have a consolidated, cross-network view of all their customers' systems via a single pane of glass," says Mike Foreman, general manager, SMB, AVG Technologies.