Projector manufacturer Epson America has introduced a new line of bright, flexible projectors designed for boardroom and high education environments.
The new PowerLite Pro G-series includes seven models, ranging from 4,500 to 7,000 lumens of color brightness and white light brightness, all with a single lamp. The new projectors offer edge blending, 360-degree installation, six optional lenses, and several connectivity options.
“Venues using installation projectors require bright, flexible and reliable projection solutions, which is what we are delivering with the Pro G-series,” says Sean Gunduz, Epson’s product manager of high-lumen projectors.
The new PowerLite Pro G models offer lumen and resolution combinations to meet a range of installation needs:
- PowerLite Pro G6050W - 5,500 lumens / WXGA resolution ($3,799 MSRP)
- PowerLite Pro G6150 - 6,500 lumens / XGA resolution ($3,599 MSRP)
- PowerLite Pro G6450WU - 4,500 lumens / WUXGA resolution ($3,999 MSRP)
- PowerLite Pro G6550WU - 5,200 lumens / WUXGA resolution ($4,999 MSRP)
- PowerLite Pro G6750WU - 6,000 lumens / WUXGA resolution ($5,999 MSRP)
- PowerLite Pro G6800 - 7,000 lumens / XGA resolution ($4,799 MSRP)
- PowerLite Pro G6900WU - 6,000 lumens / WUXGA resolution ($6,499 MSRP)
The new PowerLite Pro G-Series features include:
- Short Throw Lens
- Advanced Adjustment Capabilities
- Lens Shift Lock
- Advanced Split Screen
- 3D Stackable
- Remote Control
The PowerLite Pro G6750WU, Pro G6900WU, and Pro G6800 include connectivity options for HDBaseT, Ethernet, and serial communication, all into a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 328 feet.
The PowerLite Pro G6550WU, Pro G6450WU, Pro G6050W, Pro G6150 will ship in April; the Pro G6750WU will ship in May; and the Pro G6900WU and Pro G6800 will ship in July through pro audio/visual dealers.