Enermax USA introduces the new iVektor series of chassis. The multi-functional ATX mid-tower offers maximum usability and expandability for strong gaming rigs and workstations. The race-inspired design of the case allows for an "eye-catching" presentation of customized gaming rigs. To support higher CPU coolers and reserve more space for the cable routing behind the mainboard tray, iVektor comes with punched side panels.
iVektor is coated with a rubber skin which creates a stylish appearance of the Enermax case. The special "soft-touch coating" of iVektor is able to absorb vibrations, noise, and protects the case from fingerprints and scratches.
Enermax introduces a case that is able to cool down high-performance workstations very effectively. One 12cm rear fan is included, and with an additional five fans, users can upgrade the cooling performance according to the system requirements. The iVektor chassis is further equipped with a RPM switch at the top which can control the speed of up to two installed fans. The mid-tower provides enough space under the top panel to mount 240mm radiators.
With the SlideIn ODD mounting system, 5.25" drives can be installed completely tool-free. For 3.5"/2.5" hard disk and solid-state drives, iVektor provides a flexible modular system with options for different configurations. The size of the upper HDD cage can be adjusted to support either 2.5" or 3.5" drives (SSD or HDD). For longer graphics cards and better air circulation, the cage is completely removable. Two accessible USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports at the top offer a "lightning-fast" data transfer with external USB devices.
The Enermax iVektor comes in three colors, snow white, jet black, and shining passion red. The MSRP starts at $75.99 for the red version and $79.99 for the black or white tower. Release date is schedule for October 11, 2013.
Features of the Enermax iVektor include:
- Support dual USB 3.0 ports & dual USB 2.0 ports
- Oversized acrylic window with clear view to show internal rigs
- HDD configuration allows customized system build:
- 7 x 3.5" with upper HDD bracket in 3.5" position
- 4 x 2.5" + 3 x 3.5" with upper HDD bracket in 2.5" position
- 3 x 3.5" with upper HDD bracket being removed for maximized VGA card cooling
- ENERMAX patented SlideIn ODD design (Patent no. M438105)
- Rails with rubber pads for easy 3.5"/2.5" device installation
- 30mm clearance behind M/B tray for easy cable routing
- Cut-out for quick CPU cooler montage
- 6 x fan support
- Dual 12cm fan slots in front for maximized airflow
- Support 240mm radiator on top
- Removable dust filters at bottom for easy cleaning