COUGAR has launched a new mid-tower chassis that features a combination of rugged elements consisting of honeycomb and mesh intake designs with sufficient flexibility for multiple graphics solutions up to 310mm.
The MX300 features an enlarged cable management space for routing and hiding of cables to provide better airflow and ensure the neatness of system building. It includes two ODDs (Tool-less), three 3.5-inch HDDs, and three 2.5-inch SSD spaces. There is also the tool-less design for the 5.25-inch devices.
The MX300 has a transparent side cover design and a game-style black coating interior with USB3.0 ports for data transfer speeds, high current smart phone, and tablet charging. The case supports up to 7 fans: Two 120mm in front, two top 120mm fans, one rear 120mm fan, and two side 120mm fans. There are 7 PCI slots providing flexibility for multiple graphics cards solutions and openings in the motherboard tray for upgrading of CPU coolers. Lastly, there are air filters on the bottom, top, and front to prevent dust from entering the enclosure.
- Case Type: Middle Tower
- Motherboard Type: Micro ATX / ATX
- Dimension: 195(W)x450(H)x490(D)
- 5.25-inch Drive Bay: 2 Exposed
- 3.5-inch Drive Bay: 1 (ext) / 3 (int)
- 2.5-inch Drive Bay: 3 Hidden
- I/O Panel: USB3.0 x 1 (int)/USB2.0 x 1, Mic x 1, Audio x 1
- Max. Graphic cards length: 310 mm
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Power Supply: Standard ATX PS2 (optional)