Corsair has unveiled the Hydro Series H75 dual-fan 120mm liquid CPU cooler that is compatible with most PC cases on the market. It is comprised of a low-profile CPU cooling block connected to a 120mm radiator and fan assembly via kink-resistant rubber tubing.
The H75's new cooling block is designed with a micro-fin copper cold plate and a ceramic bearing pump that provides low-noise heat transfer away from the CPU. The slim 25mm thick radiator is surrounded by dual SP120L PWM 120mm fans resulting in a design that is quieter, thinner, and more effective at dispersing heat than single fan designs. The H75's fans work with PWM motherboard fan headers, allowing users to control the fan speed and noise levels from their motherboard's built-in software or BIOS.
"The H75 is a great choice for PC enthusiasts who want the streamlined features of our H60 120mm cooler, but desire the additional cooling performance of a dual fan design," says Xavier Lauwaert, director of product marketing at Corsair.
The Hydro Series H75 features a tool-free mounting system and wide Intel and AMD socket compatibility. Like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, the H75 is completely self-contained and does not require filling or maintenance.
Features and Specifications
- 120mm aluminum radiator
- Two SP120L PWM 120mm high static pressure fans: 2000 RPM (+/- 10%), 54 CFM, and 31.4 dBA
- PWM fan control for customizable cooling
- Support for AMD and Intel CPUs
- AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, LGA 1156, 1155, 1150, 1366, 2011
- Advanced copper cold plate and manifold design
- Tool-free bracket for installation on most Intel and AMD motherboards
- Sealed all-in-one design, pre-filled, and maintenance free
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
Priced at $84.99 MSRP in the U.S., the Hydro Series H75 Liquid CPU coolers will be available in November, and is backed by a five-year warranty.