Avnet Technology Solutions, a global IT distributor and an operating group of Avnet Inc., has introduced a channel-ready, big data and analytics solution for its HP solution provider partners in the U.S. and Canada. The new solution is based on the HP Vertica Analytics Platform that enables users to monetize their current data and scales from gigabytes to petabytes. This is the first solution available through the recently launched Avnet Practice+ for Analytics, which couples IT services and technology solutions with a complete set of enablement and go-to-market capabilities for HP partners.
Avnet's new big data and analytics solution is comprised of a parallel database capable of handling large volumes of data and an extensible analytics framework optimized for real-time analysis. It features the HP Vertica Analytics Platform, a DL-380p HP server, and storage products to provide partners with a complete solution that they can quickly implement with their customers. This solution is designed to help partners accelerate their customers' big data projects to begin generating a return on investment in a matter of weeks.
Built on HP's converged infrastructure hardware platform, the big data and analytics solution includes:
- HP AppSystem for Vertica - HP DL380p Gen8 V16 Server with 8TB of SAS Storage
- Proactive Care Service for the HP DL380p
- HP Vertica Analytics Platform - Enterprise Edition for 3 TB
- Software Support for Vertica Analytics Platform
- Software Installation, Configuration and Integration, with Knowledge Transfer
- Onsite Hardware Installation