The software now includes a wizard and other features designed to ease the migration process for solid state drives.
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD, version 2, features a wizard designed to simplify the migration process for solid state drives (SSDs).
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD v2 automatically downsizes the source system volume, if needed. It also auto-aligns the copied system partition, and it provides intelligent selection of specific files for migration to smaller SSDs--all without rebooting the system.
“A little over a year ago, we began seeing system migration issues emerging around new SSD and 3 TB drives,” says Paragon Software Group president Tom Fedro. “We designed our one-step migration wizard to quickly and easily provide a smooth migration process regardless of the operating system or size of the drives.”
Key features and benefits of Paragon Migrate OS to SSD include:
- Upgraded file exclusion technology for increased migration.
- One-step wizard for migration of large data.
- Automatic partitions resize capability (for migrating from HDD to a smaller SSD).
- Automatic partition alignment awareness.
- Microsoft Reserved Partition awareness (for issues surrounding visibility of 3TB-drive space)
- File exclusion/selection capability.
- Hot copy, without system restart.
- Smooth migration process regardless of the operating system.
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 2.0 is available for download for $19.95.