General Dynamics Itronix, a mobile worker computing provider, is now offering the pocket-sized GD2000. This fully rugged handheld computer is the size of two stacked paperback books (1.8" x 6.6" x 4.8") and weighs just over two pounds. The GD2000 comes equipped with an Intel Ultra Low Voltage Core Solo processor and a 5.6" DynaVue touch-screen display.
- Zoom-in/zoom-out keyboard for map and image views
- Integrated hard drive slot for easy hard drive swapping
- Lithium-ion battery changes on the fly
- Updated security chip and user authentication software
- Fully integrated SIRFstarIII GPS
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- 77-key backlit keyboard
- Six hour-battery life and EnergyStar rating
- MIL-STD 810G certification
- Ingress Protection 54 rated
- Three year warranty
Ideal for customers in the military, law enforcement, and field service personnel, the rugged GD2000 is designed to deliver mission-critical wireless computing in harsh conditions with limited space.